Sup, twenty-ten?

Well, it's 2010. That sounds so crazy. 2010.

I spent my New Years with my boyfriend. We rented Jennifer's Body (If it wasn't for Megan Fox I would never have finished watching it, it was that stupid), Extract (I found it pretty funny). We also got a baking lesson from his Mom. She taught us how to make Score Squares. I think it's my new favourite treat. I'm a huge failure when it comes to anything in the kitchen but these are super easy to make and they taste great.

We slept in this morning until about 1:30p which is really weird for me especially since I'm never asleep anymore past 10a. I got home a few hours ago and spent all day, literally, lying in bed half sleeping. It's a snow storm out right now and I'm just waiting for Scott to get done working out so we can go driving in the white mess outside. I swear, the only thing I like about snow is that you can easily do donuts in parking lots.

As you can also probably tell, assuming you've visited my site more than once.. I got a new layout. I needed something that was really simple, yet fun. Hence the black and white with coloured accents. Excellent.

Ps: I've had the God-Damned Lady Gaga 'Bad Romance' chorus stuck in my head for about three days now. Rage.

--
Leave a comment.