Busy, busy busy!

Day 3 :

I uploaded an assignment I was working on today. We had to photoshop ourselves onto a magazine cover. Probably one of my more favoured assignments as of recently!

- - - - -
I have a ton of work to do this week.

Mon
- Cut Paper Assignment Due.
- Flow Chart Assignment Due.
Tues
Off to work on assignments !
Wed
- Collage assignment due.
Thur
Magazine Cover Due Done !
Fri
- Modern Design presentation.
- Magazine Layout Due.

- - - - -
Aside from school work, I have a few personal projects on the go.

- Designing a logo for 'Emote' music group online.
- My Dad's Forum.
- Brandy's Photography Business Card.
- My Dad's business card.

The only play I get this week is tomorrow a bunch of us are going to see 2012. The boy and I (more so him) have been waiting to see this for a while. Hopefully it doesn't suck, like most recent movies.

Have a great week/weekend everyone!